Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #812
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
In order for Lion-O to hook up with Cheetara 100%, there are a couple of factors that must be eliminated first:

1. Cheetara’s conflicted feelings for both brothers
2. Tygra’s feelings for Cheetara
3. Tygra’s Jealousy of Lion-O getting Cheetara

Having Pyumra comes along and get attracted to Tygra or both Tygra and Lion-O will help, but what if they already paired Pyumra with Bengali? This could lead to a verry messy Tetrangle Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra/Pyumra/Bengali. Howly cow that will be a total mess, I cannot even think how to sort this out. Need to ask my writer friends again, but I have pissed off a lot of them by asking them their opinions on the triangle and possible outcome and theories, because most of them do not like cartoons, and they have to watch the tcats 1-13 to do it. They just doing it as a favor for me.
You know if the OS would have gone on T/P would have reached out for each other on 3rd earth.

All my friends watch sports. If they would have watched it, they would have kick their tv after they saw T/C kiss. They feel the same way we do.

I think the writers will do the characters right. They just can't tell us. They have to keep us in suspense. I was PO'd when I saw the kiss too. When you told me it was 52 episodes, my thinking changed.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote