Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #822
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Um, this is pretty much all about Lion-O's feelings and problems which do also matter, but what about Cheetara's feelings?

If she has honest feelings for Tygra should she just ignore them ? If so, then it sucks to be her. To have feelings for someone for years, finally get the chance to speak up on them, and then be forced to let them go.

Sounds like it would hurt both Cheetara and Tygra. If you ask me the heroic thing would be if Lion-O accepted the way things are and aloud for them the opportunity to express how they feel. Sure it hurts, but I cant imagine him wanting to cause either of them pain. Cheetara's been there for him since the beginning, and he's just reached something good with his brother. Why let that go to waist over whats been portrayed as a mostly physical crush?
I'm not expecting him to be honky dory next episode. I predict a lot of strife, but some of these suggestions would, IMO, make Lion-O look like a chump or a wuss.
Lion-O should leave the group? What kind of king abandons his people? They've all devoted themselves to following him, even the reluctant Tygra. They are his soldiers, for him to leave them would be dishonorable.
At the end of the day it is Lion-O who the sword chose to lead. He is the profit King . I should hope he act like it.
I know he's only 17 and he's not the most mature cat out there. I expect him to be a little out of sorts next episode. We'll probably get an episode if not 14 then #15 in which we get a solo Lion-O journey. Probably something that will lead to him coming to terms with Cheetara and Tygra.
But that is what is strange. Have you ever loved someone? If you love them, then hell be damn, you will go out of your way to meet them or let them know you are there. I could see tygra not pursuing due to him seeing the flower crushed, but what about cheetara. Why risk it now.

For Lion-o not accepting it would not make him look weak, guys do that all the time. It is not like lion-o is some player that is on to the next game.

Sometimes it is good to be alone, clear your head.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote