Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #826
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
When they say lose out again with love, that kills me. I have a feeling that tygra was a player while lion-o was the guy in the corner at the club. He watched from the sidelines. I don't think lion-o would have had feelings if cheetara would have not done what she did.

To me the producers did this on purpose. They wanted a rocky road for the two of them. I can see it better cause I am not as dissappointed after hearing 52 Es. Why just let lion-o have smooth sailing, they wanted to add layers.

I hope 14 is a flash back of L/C.

I think this is where tygra is a better cat than lion-o besides everything. If he sees his brother hurt and cheetara conflicted, I think he would be the better cat and let her go. I don't think lion-o would. This is his first big crush and someone that believes in him. That is big. Lion-o can try to get over it, but it will always be there. It either cause him to do something stupid or get someone hurt.

I think the two winks are very telling.

I am sure your writing friend would tell you, every little bit is a piece to the puzzle.
Yes they took into account every little bit of things, don' worry so am I
Yes but don't forget Jelenic also said Lion-O's feelings for Cheetara are strong. eventough he said Tygra wondering if he will loose again when it comes to love.

Yes thye want to add layers, that's for sure. They want drama, Layers, conflict,etc,etc.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:24 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote