Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #1081
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
So what could he accomplish by killing Tygra then?

I thought the consensus was the fandom is over run by Tygra fans. TCL is a larger board after all. I know the TC fandom on Tumblr would collapse if Tygra died. The lead character is not always the most popular, but this show revolves around Lion-O. Its obvious they dont plan to kill Lion-O off.

How does this add more layers to the characters? What would anyone gain from Cheetara lying about her feelings ? It would just cause more strife and be way off base. What about Cheetara suggest that she would willingly lie to either brothers? I see all that she could lose, but none of what shed' gain.

Its easy to say Lion-O misinterpreted her intentions. He never asked her how she felt, he assumed she was into him. She flat out stated that she'd chosen Tygra. Theres nothing left to interpret. Now how would Tygra and Lion-O feel about her lying to them about her feelings? We know this is going to cause some strife next episode. Lion-O has to deal with her not feeling the same, its going to cause him pain. Tygra in that situation would have to deal with the fact that no only did she lie to him, but she doesn't feel the same way. In that situation Lion-O would have to deal with the pain of her lying about her feelings, kissing his brother and causing his brother uneccesary pain. a lot of you like to paint Tygra as some sort of demon but Lion-O the saint How would saint Lion-O feel about someone hurting his brother for no good reason?
I'd be pissed.
Tygra does not have to die. It is to cause problems in the group. Hello it is called strategy. No one trust anyone, it makes them weak.

There are a lot of Lion-o fans at TCL too.

She said she chosen a long time ago, she did not say you. Also, she is into lion-o (e4). Why would she do that if she was into tygra. She waited for a while before she said anything to tygra.

Lion-o has had to face this his whole life of that. Tygra has never had strong feelings for cheetara. They are strong becasue he is jealous. Tygra has caused lion-o pain his whole life. He only notice a little bit in the AP. Tygra was the peoples hero, not lion-o. He does not have to get over it, tygra didn't.

Lion is a saint compared to tygra. Lion-o has shown mercey.

I would be pissed if my brother came in and stole someone I had strong feelings for. If his excuse was I gave her a flower when we were 12, I would KO him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 04:03 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote