Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #6998
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
is every other character gonna learn their own lesson to better them. the crap the writers keep doing is very annoying, the format this show is taking is terrible IMO. it feels like the other thundercats are just vehicles to steer liono in his destined path. the other characters to me don't have an identity due to lack of storyline for them. another problem i have with this show is that, i can't relate with any of the thundercats. i thought i could relate with the brothers but their plot isn't that consistent and especially after the whole cheetara incident. people in this post keep arguing back and forth why each brother deserves cheetara but i think it's terrible how they fought over her. i actually would have thought cheetara being a cleric, would set them both straight. she didn't, instead she added fuel to the already intense fire between the brothers. this is a kids show but yet the message the writers are sending are not a positive one.
Excellent.

Agree. If she knew it was causing a lot of problems, then you would think she would've said "I chose no one", but still thanked tygra for what he did. That wouldn've cooled everyone's jets. But she didn't and she hurt both brothers in the end.

Agree with the message.

Agree on the characters.

I like to fine out what is cheetara's real motives. Tygra's past, The kids past.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote