TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #261
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Disobeying an order is fulfilling her duties ? Its clear cheetara's actions are saying i hurt tygra's feeling let me apologize but on the other hand i hurt lion-o's feelings as well but so what. And the one person who offered lion-o the most support makes her decision to not support him when he needed her most in battle and in looking for this last stone and now questioning things that previously went unquestioned because a certain someone decides to question it. The person who was willing to kill based on an assumption was tygra an a**'s a**
Lion-O was the one who decided on his own to charge the enemy group without any planning or assessment. Cheetara and Tygra tried to plead with him not to choose that course of action, but he chose to not listen to them because of his personal issues with them. So the best they could do was to back him up. They were completely outmatched and overpowered when the time came for the surrender call or Tygra dies, Cheetara in the heat of the moment was forced to make a choice.

Cheetara keeps getting bashed for making that choice to surrender, but what about Lion-O's reckless charge decision, his personal issues affecting his judgment, hotheadedness, and his decision to actually let Tygra die.

The old Lion-O would have surrendered when outmatched and if Tygra was going to die. Even though Tygra would say don't do it. Lion-O would say he couldn't risk losing him. Cheetara would have nodded in agreement. Then Panthro shows up to save them all.

Last edited by Singe; 04-01-2012 at 03:35 PM..
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote