Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #295
Ruthie
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I agree with Lion-O's ideologies of uniting the animals. But the fact remains Tygra is the one that has the most experience with tactics and strategy.
As for advice he's given there was the time he told Lion-O in episode 12 that they should take the tank as backup. and In the last episode he said it was too dangerous to try to try to free the lizards (which it did turn out to be).

It isn't so much that I think Tygra is always right, because I don't. But Lion-O does ignore any advice any of the others give him. He wouldn't even listen to Panthro (who is an experienced General) in episode 5 when he told Lion-O to wait til night and sneak in the mine.

Anyway my point was that I think Tygra would respect Lion-O more if he at least took a few minutes to consider his and everyone else's advice instead of rushing into things.
As always, very well said. And I have no doubt that as a result of the Trials, Lion-O will learn that being King and boldly proclaiming such does not earn him the respect the title deserves, but demonstrating the ability to accept counsel and lay one's life down for his people will.

At the end of it, he'll know that uniting the animals will begin with uniting with Tygra and the rest of the team by doing the things they need to see that will gain their respect. I look forward to watching the episode in which he begins that process.
Ruthie is offline   Reply With Quote