Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #427
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
and Tygra made the mistake of kicking his brother into a bottomless pit in the Astral plane which could have potentially killed him and squashed their entire misson. Has Lion-o been a little bitch about it and brought it up to him every chance he gets? No.
Tygra proved himself to Lion-O, after he beat Lion-O, saved his life, and didn't give in to Mumm-ra's game. It would make Lion-O a real *** for throwing this back in Tygra's face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
That was exactly my point. So why did Panthro (a general) wait until halfway up the mountain to figure it out and say something.

That's great I'm glad you love the show unconditionally but based on these and your responses to everyone else. I can tell your going to argue this to death. I simply don't have that kind of time.

Bottom line is for me the writers have a selective memory and forego logic for drama sake. Personally, that doesn't work for me. I'm glad that you like it though.
When they got up higher on the path better view, different location, and new information to process the observation.

Lion-O chose the path, Panthro made an observation after getting enough information at their current location, they got ambushed, and Lion-O died.
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote