TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #35
Michael'O
Thunder Kitty
I think everyone is doing a Chicken Little here and for no good reason, relax and enjoy the ride, what will be the telling factor is if the kids can get behind the toys and to be honest they may not get behind the classics but I am sure they will get behind the new stuff, so I think the Classic Line may get picked up as an online exclusive the same way He-Man did, however the new stuff will sell fine.

I also think the Cartoon will do good as well, look at Ben 10 & Clone Wars & Generator Rex, these programs are really cool and interesting to not only younger folk but adults as well - do you think in reality that the Thundercats ain't going to be the same, I don't think they are going to all this effort to fail, believe me I think this will bring in He-Man and the Masters of the Universe when they see how successful the market for Thundercats is as well. And to be honest I think what also killed the line for MOTU is the fact kids can more easily play with 4" figures than they can 6" figures, seeing vehicles and playsets are a lot easier to make for them.
Michael'O is offline   Reply With Quote