TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #10
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
I been inactive for a while due to other priorities (and generally finding myself in better moods when I limit my exposure to the internet forums in general :P ).

Anyways I got a few more cheap figures so here's my completed main hero cast of ThunderCats (meaning the affordable ones... no way I can afford Jaga, Bengali, Lynx-O and Pumyra). Wilykit & 'Kat were 99p for the both of them. 'Kat had a lot of paint wear so I started to fix him up and then got a bit carried away and made him as cartoon accurate as my current painting 'skills' allow. Tygra was cheap too (some paintwear that I need fixing up but may do a great deal more to make him look more accurate too). He's holding a 3 balled bolo whip from a bootleg Classics 8 inch Tygra figure. I bought a Tesco Value A4 Laminator (only £9.50) so I could print out and laminate some nice backdrops from the show. The camera flash is obviously shining off the Cat's Lair here and the line down the middle is because it's two A4 pieces together. Not perfect but I felt it made a much nicer backdrop than the back of the bookcase (which is broken anyways)

Last edited by Carnivac; 03-01-2013 at 09:33 AM..
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote