TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #11
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Cracka View Post
So i hate to be "that guy" but I contacted Icon Heroes to see if they currently planned to continue on with the Thundercats Minimates line after the release of this as the Thundercats HO series....after thanking me for the support this was the reply,

" Unfortunately there are no more planned Minimates after the San Diego Comic Con and the ThunderCats Ho sets."

So if you are a fan of this line GET THEM NOW!!!! Sales can always influence the future of product lines. Personally, I am a HUGE fan of this line and would love to see it continue.
At some point, the law of diminishing returns kicks in. After the next two sets, they would need to start scrounging for characters with mass appeal. Sure a few other characters would be a given or cool, but people who just want the main characters will have them all after these next two sets. The sets become less and less appealing and a harder sell. They're already dealing with a double niche market (Thundercats fans who also happen to like Minimates).
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote