TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #27
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
Wow, there are a lot of non-believers. I'm pretty sure when the guy in charge of the show says it is done, IT IS DONE!!!

You act as if this surprising. In fact, if you did not see this coming, you were either living under a rock all of this time or in a cave. The lack of toys at SDCC were a clear indicator, and yet, some still did not want to believe it. Now that the guy behind the show has said it is done, you still don't want to believe it.

I am not pissed. Disappointed, but not pissed. I figured it was canceled months ago, especially after SDCC, so there was no way I could be mad about it. If it had returned, I would have been amazingly surprised, but it was not, and I expected it, so it is only disappointing because they had a good show on their hands. Alas though, Cartoon Network is where good cartoons go to die if they don't have Batman in them. It happened with Megas XLR, it happened with He-Man, it happened to Samurai Jack, and Symbionic Titan, and now Thundercats, and it will happen again in the future.
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote