TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Something along the lines of Champions of Norrath would be great. Male/female options for several cat species, each with their own unique abilities that you'll advance as you go. Weaponry and armor upgrades as you and your team progress through the game. Have show characters appear and guide you through the game. The mutants could be several different levels, with the leaders being the boss battles. Then have Mumm-Ra be the final boss in the game, though he could appear once or twice throughout the game to mock you and give you a challenge of some sort.

There is one detail that would probably kill the game for me if they ever did make it, and that's the co-op. For me to play the game it would absolutely have to have four-person in-person co-op as an option. Though the chances of that actually happening with a modern game is pretty much....zero these days. Honestly, the best part to a video game is sitting down with a group of my friends and having a good time. Without that, gaming ain't the same to me. I'm....oldschool like that, lol.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote