TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #22
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grune the Destroyer View Post
Great. I love the non-toy merchandise with things like T-Cats, MASK, Transformers, MOTU etc. So many people focus on the toys, but I love the other stuff.

About ten years ago, I was an A-Team collector. Yes, I had all the toys (loose and sealed) but my fave items were things like Murdock soap, colouring and activity books, annuals etc.

So many memories associated with a lot of it. In fact, after I sold most of it on in 2006, I just have one box full now - full of books, annuals, and other similar items.

So, I love this Thundercats collection. Needs more UK comics though :-)

Same, the non figure stuff is my favorite. Don't get me wrong i also collect all the figures too but there are a lot of people that do that so to me the other stuff means more.
I actually have bar of thundercats soap that isnt pictured here. I am gonna be updating this soon, because i have a few things that are new and not pictured. The coloring books are one of my favorites and was one of the ones i was most proud of because i had never seen a colllection that included all of them and they are coloring books how can i not love them!!
I do have quite a few of the comics. The new ones that came out a few years ago and then almost all of the old original Star Comics that came out in the US in the 80s. I do plan on eventually starting to collect the UK comics but the shipping chargers tend to get a little much so i have to wait on that until i have some extra money that i can play with. if you know good places to get some of the UK comics, i would love to know. any and all suggestions are always welcome.
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote