TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #48
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
So I have finally started constructing an actual proper display for my Thundercats collection. There is a much grander scale to what I am doing and hopefully later on down the road I will the money to actually go ahead and begin its construction. But right now I am doing it on a smaller scale..

I am currently constructing.. The Thundercats Hall Of Omens (Thundercats HOO ! )

An entire room in my house is being converted into this room and when I say room, I mean room. Not just a wall or hanging a poster or 2. I have over 300 some Thundercats items from figures, merch, collectibles, VHS's,DVD's comics,you name.

In The Hall Of Omens, I plan for it to be a bit of a Thundercats walk to memory/ history lane. I will post pictures as it is worked on. I hope that this will be able to help fellow collectors to get an idea of what is out there. I have researched the internet for years trying to find things and sometime the information is not out there. I want the Hall of Omens to be a source of information for collectors and all Thundercats fans. If you see anything in the photos please feel free to ask me about them and I will try to give you as much information about the item as I can.

I'm excited to finally start on this and like I said I will be posting pictures of is progress. I hope that I am able to help.
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote