TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
So, whether or not CN renders this point moot, while looking at Joe's screencaps for Episode 25, I noted he focused on something that was a little difficult to see while watching the episode. We get the quick pan of all 4 stones being claimed a member of one of the species that will have dominion over it. The second-to-last one shown is the 4th stone, the as-of-yet-unidentified blue stone.

What stands out to me that I hadn't seen before is the largely-webbed hand. That indicates am aquatic lifeform (or partially so). Ducks and Platypi don't exactly seem like they would have been useful servants for Mumm-Ra. We've already seen the fishmen and that lot couldn't be the holders of a power-stone or they wouldn't have had the problem that they did. That leaves the one aquatic species we saw in Mumm-Ra's arsenal in "Legacy" - the Tigersharks.

Based on that it looks like an underwater quest was planned. I don't remember the Cats having a specific underwater vehicle in the OS, just a mod to the Thundertank. That would certainly give the Cats a reason to rebuild the Thundertank in the NS (well, other than Panthro absolutely not wanting to use The Feliner unless his life depends upon it).

I somehow expect that the Tigersharks wouldn't give up their power stone very easily when approached about it, either.
Burning Bright is offline   Reply With Quote