TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #10
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
I agree with you. She's kind of crazy. I see her paired with Tygra better but who knows. When Bengali joins the crew, I wonder if it will effect her or Cheetara since in the comics or OS that there were hints Bengali and Pumyra are pretty close. I heard it from somewhere but that would make a very interesting episode. I know Cheetara meets another man name Pumm-ra in the OS but he turns out to be Mumm-ra in disguise. She did drops some hints like touching his face and saying he could move on to someone else. Either way, it will be hard to know since he thought Cheetara did touch him more than a mentor to student-kind. Even her mixed signals fooled Tygra!
I think it's going to end with Lion-O flat out asking her if she feels anything for him. Maybe the advice from Ponzi is falling flat, and he gets frustrated. Instead of tip toeing around it or assuming she's into him, he'll just ask her. Simple solution that shoots straight to the point.

I don't think the triangle destroyed Lion-O's self worth or anything like that. I don't think he's anymore scared than any other person whose been in his shoes. The fact that he's even taking the initiative shows that he's hasn't been emotionally scarred beyond repair.

It is a bit stange that Mum-Ra has unleashed some sort of hell onto them, but Lion-O has love on the brain
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote