TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #91
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Its hard to point a definitive finger. People do need to approve of directions and scripts before anything happens. I think its just a factor of too many chefs in the kitchen maybe, or not having a full story fleshed out first and making crap up as they go along.

Im not putting the show down, I absoultly love it, I just wish it was displayed better. Like I previously wrote, you have one of the most iconic groups of superheros ever, the same superheros that chalanged your imaginations every day as a child, and you limit them?

Imagine this.....

More groups of people effected by Mumm-Ra and helping out the cats here and there. Not because they wanna learn X lesson, but because of the struggle against mumm-ra. Does NO ONE realize that if Mumm-Ra had the stones everyone would be doomed?

As a fan, it kinda worries me that I can pull a better story arc out of thin air, because I live, eat, sleep and breathe thundercats since 1985. It is the core of my childhood so its important. This is what the show is missing as a writer... dedication with direction.

Im not saying I personally could write a better story (though I think a number of us could), but my god, they really need someone to keep them expanding in the right direction.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote