Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:25 PM   #618
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I've been at the bottom of that pit: in my case it was filled with lime. My elder brother got my mother to rescue me and she grounded us both for a month --after the spanking of our lives. The writers are parents of more than one kid. That's pretty obvious to me, now mother of two, the story repeats itself.

Siblings do behave like that, adopted and not. You love your sibling, but you don't like him/her very much because he/she makes your life miserable. You would love to see him/her out of the picture but cannot stand being apart.

It's the twisted way of human nature, especially during childhood.

This is my way of saying I disagree with most of what's been written in the past ten + pages, and no, I won't start addressing each individually. It's already been too repetitive.
Life does not work that way.

My brother and I got into it when we were little and until this day he has not forgiven me.

My entire family does not get along.

In a good enviroment, yes that can happen. In the real world, it is more complicated.

I seen brothers not talk for years. My dad has six brothers and three sisters. They don't talk to each other. So your example does not always work.

Lion-o was not in a good enviroment, it was always about his brother. If only his brother could remove him, he would be king.

That is fine you're a tygra fan, but I do not like this tygra verison compared to the OS.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-08-2011 at 10:39 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote