Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #622
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Thundercats has always been about Lion-O and his growth into a worthy leader, along with a team. Each and every one was a part of that team. I'm an OS Tygra fan. NS just started and I'm giving it a chance.

Most families I know have issues, including mine. That includes my husband's adopted elder brother (ring a bell?) and his family. Don't lecture me on family values or family issues. My point is still valid even when you don't like it. You are offended things did not go your way, I got that point a few pages back. The difference between us -you've made it personal- is I'm here for the ride. If I get down, I won't be announcing it page after page after page.

I just look forward to seeing the Berbils -always liked them silly things- present Panthro with his new arms. Panthro is a favorite from way back, but NS Panthro ROCKS.
Where do I make it personal? I do not agree with you, can't I disagree?

You gave me example about your family, to excuse tygra. I gave you ones that I know of. So it is not valid. I did not lecture you, I gave you example just like you. I said nothing about your family, I am saying you can't use one example and say that is how it is.

Adult kicking his brother down a hole is consider assult. When my dad got into a fist fight with his two brothers, they didn't say it is a brother thing. They were trying to really hurt each other.

On your last sentence, I do too.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-08-2011 at 11:13 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote