TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #627
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Been asking this Lion-O/Cheetara thing from Cheetara’s prespective with my writer friend that does not know Thundercats at all until I showed him the episodes 1-13, his opinion on it:

If She only sees Lion-O as just a friend or brother without any romantic interest on him, then the writer will not need to emphasize on the word “You are right, I did choose years ago, I chose you” with Cheetara’s dialogue at the end of the episode. Because if this is the case then it is all set with Tygra, nothing to choose. It is a clear indication, that the writer wanted to show that Cheetara is conflicted with her feelings, she has feelings for both brothers. Part of the reason she choose Tygra is because of the guilt she felt of hurting Tygra’s feelings by the things she did with Lion-O, after what Tygra did to her in the past. If she does not feel this guilt she will go to Lion-O first. Because she has a lot of time to choose Tygra of the bat but she didn’t, why, because she is conflicted, after she knows Lion-O, maybe from the past too, that they haven’t showed us.

So if Lion-O should speak his feelings, she will be in deep conflict again and thus making the triangle open again. She will not be able to choose between the brothers. At least that is how I see it.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-09-2011 at 02:03 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote