Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #210
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
I don’t understand how the spirits taking forms Lion-O was comfortable with automatically means that they were completely manifestations of his mind. Jaga talks of the spirit stone as though it is almost sentient: “The spirit stone has deemed you worthy of another chance.” Is it that the magic of the spirit stone took the form of those he was comfortable with? In other words, independent or autonomous spirits took the form of those Lion-O was comfortable with.

Or was everything he experienced simply in his mind? If everything, including the spirits were simply manifestations of his own mind, then the trials were something he imagined himself. I’m asking because I don’t know what happened in the original series so I can’t compare.
I didn't watch the OS. The mannerisms and appearances of the cats in each trial are derived from Lion-O's conscious. I think the way the cats look and act is suppose to be an avatar for the spirit stone/sword. Though, that is just my spin on it. When it comes to stuff like this, asking the crew is really the only way to confirm anything.
Sorry if I'm not answering your question, heck your question got me to thinking it about more and now I'm a bit confused myself.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote