Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #250
baboco2
Wannabe Thunder Kitty
My review of the episode:
this is probably one of my favorite so far, next to "Song of the Petalars"
And the premiere episodes.
I love the new villains they really come off as serious psychopaths, and when Slithe says Addicus might eat Kit you can see a look in his eye that shows that he was really thinking about it.
I like that the writers actually made Lion-O die, and that the spirit stone actually does something related to its name.
In most kid shows they would not flat out say he died, but in this they did props for that.
I love that Tygra is now in a position to shine, where he can finally show off all the hours he spent training with their father.
The trials compared nicely to the original series, not being the exact same trials but feeling reminiscent of them.
I like that WilyKit doesn't believe Lion-O is dead and is leaving a bread trail for Lion-O to follow.
I can't wait for next week's episode hoping to see Tygra and Lion-O fight, I hope it's as epic as the fight in "between brothers"
Next week's episode is going to bring about some nice perspective for Lion-O, so that he learns even tho he is King the rest of the group have good advice sometimes.
And that they're a much stronger team working together, instead of fighting amongst each other.
baboco2 is offline   Reply With Quote