TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #351
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenBill View Post
Well if going by my previously stated argument of her jumping in, she already jumped in on her feelings for Tygra when she was a kid, which technically happened before going everywhere with Lion-O. Even if she did spend all that screen time with Lion-O.

Look I don't like how it happened in the series either man, but right now I'm thinking the writers have some reason for doing what they did. I think people are really jumping the "bad writing" without knowing what may happen next that could possibly put a new view on everything for us later on. Maybe by the seasons end she ends up with Lion-O, who knows!?! Plus I gotta agree, even with the complaints I made about this episode before, I gotta give the series some leeway since it's still the first season, plus I keep coming back to it out of hope it will get better, and I still have some enjoyment when I watch.
Jumped in on her feelings for Tygra when she was little but did nothing about it for 8 or so years. Assuming in that 8 or so years she's "busy" then she should do something about it during one of those 12 Eps, as she "loves" Tygra so much, instead she's "busy harassing" Lion-O . Which is why in the end she will hookup with Jelenic. Heck she may even has feelings for Jelenic before she met Tygra and Lion-O. Her final jump will be into Jelenic's arms.

Last edited by cmangund; 04-11-2012 at 03:34 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote