TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #361
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenBill View Post
I was kinda counting Mumm-ra in that 7 number, 6 thundercats if I remember correctly. Lion-O isn't set yet, sure he passed the trials and made Mumm-ra run away like a sissy girl in that last episode, but I'm sure he's got a few more thing's he'll have to overcome still, same with the rest. As for Leo, we saw him through Lion-O's actions, so I don't know if I can place him as an important character. Since he's really just Lion-O still, with longer hair. Unless they show him with out Lion-O acting as him he really isn't his own characer. I kinda thought Panthera was just sort of there, sort of a support pillar for him (similar to how I saw Cheetara in the beginning) and planner for the rebellion not sure how she'd get much more screen or story time in, if she even survived that crash at the end.

I'm hoping the show does touch on that city again, the Wily's made it sound really important (and interesting to me) in that first episode then I can't remember hearing them talk about it afterwords, it just kinda disapeared with Lion-O's love of technology.

As for Jaga appearing, Cheetara knew clerics could some how force ghost it????....... I dunno if it isn't touched on in the next episode it's just one more thing we can tack on to the category "Things the Writers don't know how to write."
They said we would see them again (leo and panthera).

I think it was on the back burner (love of tech)

Well, she was sad at the tower of omens and then there he is in the sky. I would be like WTF.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote