Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #5911
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Nope that's done, instead we got many DC direct to Video movies now. The BM/WW ship ended good in JL just like the late Dwayne McDuffie said I posted way back in this thread. Or what I got from him when I asked him 4-5 years back directly to him with PM "Bats will "marry" WW after JLU timeline." So that's how Bats romantic conquest ended in Timm/McDuffie universe which was the same batman from Batman: The animated series all the way to JLU.

The BM/WW ship is in selected DC direct to Video Movies now.
Direct from Wonder Woman views herself on Batman, Wonder Woman JL VA that is :

On next JL Direct to Video movie:

QUESTION: What are the scenes that appeal most to you in this film?

SUSAN EISENBERG: I always like the quieter moments. I liked my scenes with Batman. those were some of the quieter moments with some emotional content. I enjoy the scenes where I have to kick some butt, too. But I truly enjoy the interplay with the other characters and the actors that play them.

I’ve never been shy about my feelings with Batman and Wonder Woman because, first of all, I love Kevin and I love working with Kevin. I think he's amazing as Batman. And I love Batman and Wonder Woman together, and I think the fans do, too. You can go on YouTube and find all these wonderful videos of the two of them – showing their romance, put to music – so you know the fans love them together.Playing Diana gives you a lot of different angles and emotions to play. Diana is very serious – she’s not like Flash where she's funny and throwing out the one-liners. When she's funny, it's not necessarily intentional that she's funny. And so I love the other aspects of her, when she gets to be flirty with Batman or when she gets to be funny with Flash or more earnest with J'onn. I especially like to play the flirty That’s a lot of fun.

L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote