TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #30
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
Stalking implies that I search you out, but basically I just have to go to any thread and it's usually been converted into a rant against the writers. -Jalenic is doing a new show, btw he's an idiot. -

You're hearing mostly from me 'cause I'm one of the only people dumb enough to have these discussions with you. It's like reasoning with a table.

I've talked about many things I like and dislike about the reboot. You simply hate it all, it's unhealthy for you to be so fixated on this series, and a detriment to honest discussion.
About ten post of yours has talked about the show. The rest of it is whining about others who like the OS more.

That is fine. Everyone has their opinion don't they.

I think I said I like everything except the writing. There are a are episodes I like. But you werent' around then.

No, what is unhealty is looking through rose color glasses and being in denial. If WB was so impressed with this show, there would already be a second season.

The author of this thread is not a MJ fan too. So we did what you asked and here you are to defend your man.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-17-2012 at 11:35 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote