Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #1822
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i do see Balgus82 point and it highly likely that cheetara has made a final choice on who she wants to be with. the other theories mentioned earlier does have the potential to happen but that's something we have to wait for next season. like i mentioned earlier, i prefer not having any romance in any action/adventure series because it distracts us from the main plot of the story. but in this series i kind of liked where they were taking the whole liono/cheetara thing until they pulled the 180. i just hope that the writers now focus more on the main story arc and to hopefully avoid unnecessary romance plots.
I know, at the begining I was neutral, but then after EP 4 I was hooked with this Lion-O/Cheetara thing, Don't worry the triangle is not over it's clear. Lion-O has feelings for cheetara the crew confirmed it, and ALOT more of other data and facts to support it
And knowing Cheetara's character (based mainly on her voice actress interview of the highest good thing and other facts + data), weather or not she has chosen, she will not refuse Lion-O, its either a "yes",yes or a "No"(the close triangle scenario), but not No. This applies to Tygra too, should Tygra was really devastated(which I doubt it considering his character and facts,etc,etc) if the situation was reversed, thus the open triangle in my analysis, Cheetara getting stuck in a loop. There will never be a "real end" to the triangle with either pairings, open or close, the only way to have a better solution (but still will not give the "real end" to the triangle, but at least it will give a "better end") is to give cheetara the SoO chip and/or to have Tygra with other love interest(eventough Tygra is with or without another love interest can except the fact that Cheetara is with Lion-O, the resentment will always still be there, so we cannot say a "real end" either) . Because to pair Lion-O with other or B-grade or lower female character will be insulting to Lion-O's character and cheapen the show, considering they have developed the Lion-O/Cheetara pairing from Ep1-Ep12. And Lion-O(considering his character, facts , data, etc) is not the type to look for another female other than Cheetara after this incident, This show is after all about Lion-O(main character) not Tygra as Register said. Plus it will conflict heavily with all the crew's comments if things will not go Lion-O/Cheetara and we(especially most of the OS Thunderdads) can "sue" the crew if that's the case for lying to us fans.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-30-2011 at 03:19 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote