Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #1833
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
you are right, it is the between brothers discussion board. every opinion is welcome to be discussed. the problem for most on this thread is that the last episode or better yet the choice cheetara made in that episode seemed to have come out of nowhere. there wasn't many hints or interaction between cheetara and tygra that would lead to her choosing him but a flashback sequence. i actually understand their frustration with the way it was handled. i think if the writers would have at least gave us an insight on the way cheetara felt about tygra, the choice wouldn't have caused so much chaos in the fandom. also just cause liono didn't get the girl, doesn't mean he will stay that way till the end of the series. as far as i see it, there is so much more story to tell and more characters to see in this new series.
I completely agree. I understand they're frustrated with the way it was handled. I was a bit upset about the way it was handled and I actually like the pairing.

But I also feel like having opposing viewpoints on a discussion board is a good thing as long as everyone is respectful and I don't appreciate someone saying they're "indulging" me or implying that my opinion doesn't matter because I don't agree with them.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote