Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #1837
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I'm looking forward to more backstory for all the characters. My belief is that one of the reasons they didn't flesh out the rest of the cast is because they're trying to save the stories for later reveals. But I agree they should've done a little more characterization to the other Thundercats. It seems like most of the focus was on Lion-O and Panthro. Heck we know more about Panthro's past than we even know about Lion-O's and he didn't even show up until the last 5 minutes of the 4th episode.

I hope some of Lion-O and Tygra's hostility to each other is culled in the future. I'd rather see more of a friendly rivalry like the Winchester brothers on Supernatural. They don't hesitate to tease each other, and outright fight each other on occasion, but they do it in a way that doesn't seem nearly as petty.
i hope tygra and liono's relationship can get to that friendly level too. the way this thread have thoroughly analyzed the love triangle, it kind of makes you wonder if cheetara choosing tygra would help or further ruin the brothers relationship. i read on some other forum, somebody posted something that was interesting. they said that depending on the pairing that happens, it could have its huge impact on the brothers. "Lion-O/Cheetara or Tygra/Cheetara, could have something positive for the development of the males, but it can also be negative. Should Lion-O/Cheetara happen, it could increase Tygra's jealously in his belief that 'Lion-O gets everything that really matters.' And if Tygra/Cheetara happens, it could reinforce Lion-O's doubt in himself as always 'second to Tygra". the statement does have some truth to it i believe.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote