Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #68
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
So Pumyra is a threat to a position Cheetara has earned only through being the only adult female character? Not trying to be a smart ass, I just want to get a clear understanding of what you're saying.

I was only speaking of the position Cheetara has in the group, and whether or not I thought ALPHA FEMALE was justified past her being the only adult female. Sure she is the "ALPHA FEMALE", but I just don't see much alpha about her. It's default because well, she's clearly stronger and more experienced than Kit, who atm is the only other female in the group. I thought he meant Pumyra would overshadow a position Cheetara has earned through the eyes of the audience. Which, IMO, would take more than just knowing how to handler herself in a fight.

Considering I didn't think he was being so literal about the post, what I said is as of now, irrelevant. Cheetara is the Alpha Female because she is the oldest a most experienced female in the group. Not what I thought he meant, so I see where I messed up.

Maybe I'm missing it because I think it would be silly to fight over. You're mad because another woman has incorporated herself into the group, and is handling herself well???

The missing Lion-O thing sounds cool.
I understand that you wouldn't like if they did this. I wasn't arguing in favor of the plot, I was just correcting your misinterpretation of what he said. And unfortunately, people DO often get mad if they feel that their role in a group is threatened, whether realistically or not.

This idea for a plot is not insane and unrealistic. A bad plot idea maybe, but quite plausible.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote