Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #80
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
What I was refering to "Alpha Female" is she's the central female of the group.

imagine a possibility here, which is typical of a series with a single female character suddenly getting a second.

Lion O already doesn't go to her for the support that he used to. Say he starts leaning on Pumyra the way he used to lean on her for support?

She'd notice that and have a bit of irritation and jealousy start to grow. but she's got willpower, she'd force it down.

bit later, she goes to prepare dinner, oops, Pumyra's already got it done, and flashes her a friendly smile. nothing maliceful, but she's got Panthro saying it's the best food he's had in weeks.... unintentional insult toward a woman's cooking, worst mistake a male can ever make (I've made it believe me it leads to pain most of the time) but she wouldn't blame Panthro, she'd have her eyes focused on who she'd begin to view as "the intruder"

then bit later, at dark, she goes to check on Kit and Kat and to tuck them in, not confirmed but she seems like the motherly type toward the kids, could see her doing this often... hello, Pumyra already there, tucked um in and giving them a bed time story that put her tales to shame.

Cheetara: hssssss!

but, then she goes into the woods, and works on her staff katas, beating the crap out of an imaginary Pumyra.

next morning she wakes up and thinks she's ok now. she can deal with "the intruder".

turns a corner, sees Tygra leaning against a tree, smirking at Pumyra, and flirting.

and she snaps harder than her old staff in the big owl's beak.

heck, I may make that into a fanfiction.

outside that wild speculation and imagination of my part.

you ever put two female cats that don't know each other in close proximity? that NEVER ends well.
The person I am with, she says the females (same age) fight each other in the office. They fight to be the A female.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote