TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #10
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
yeah something like that. I bought 3 packs just to see what they are. they are cool, but I still need to complete my vintage figure line and would rather put my money into that.

plus you can buy a complete set of the trading cards on ebay for about $30 shipped. I bet it would cost you double the amount to buy blind packs. plus, I am not really a card collector. So i passed on them after my initial 3 packs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronWolf View Post
Id say get a pack or 2 and see if you like them or not, $3 is a bit much for 8 cards (i remember paying $3 for 15) but the foils are cool and theres artwork that you probably wont see anywhere else. Check target cause so far thats the only place ive been able to find them, they'll be on the wall in a box next to the pegs. If you do like them then its up to you if you just want to buy a pack here and there or buy a case. I buy a pack every week or two but am thinking about getting a case for my birthday.
Thanks for the input guys. I'll have to check Target the next time I'm there (probably tomorrow). I might pick up one pack out of curiosity, and if I like them I'll probably pick up a couple more packs. If I get into them I would definitely be up for trading. Buying a complete set wouldn't seem right, tbh. Sort of ruins the fun of it.

Edit: Didn't think this deserved a completely new post. Went to Target and saw the little display thing for them, but they seemed to be out when I was there (the whole card section was a bit jumbled). I'm confident I'll see them eventually, so I'll get at least one pack sometime.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-09-2012 at 09:28 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote