TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #29
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I definitely enjoyed this episode. I like that Panthro and Cheetara were involved too, rather than just the kittens. Helps explain what the rest of the team were doing when Lion-O and Tygra were off on their little mission.

It was nice to see what the kids had been through. Was interesting to find out that their not actually orphans, and that they ran away from home. Given the reasons they left, it makes me wonder why they aren't bringing up Eldara as much as they can.

Was nice to see their parents. Sort of gives you an idea of what the kittens could look like as adults. Was interesting to see that they've got two younger siblings. Was sad to see the father die like that. With what happened, I'm curious to see if their mother and siblings could still be alive (we don't know what happened to them when Thundera was attacked).

The two animal species featured in this episode were really interesting. I'd love to see that skunk/pig thing made into toy-form. Would at least be nice to know what they're called (I'll be asking the crew that here shortly).

All-in-all a really good episode. Went in a different direction than I thought it was going to, but that's a good thing. Can't wait to meet Pumyra in next week's episode.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote