TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #19
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummra View Post
That's me asking the question in the video. I'm surprised the question was even cleared. I had a feeling the screener was a fan. Was disappointed that the moderator (Kevin Smith) didn't try to push Jeff further on the issue. I was wearing my ThunderCats Tshirt and lanyard so it's hard to say if they were taken off guard. I was the 2-3 last question so they had plenty of time to prepare for the answer. The general mood in the room was positive. The majority of the previous questions were softballs. Looking back I wish I had the courage to press them into an explanation.
Don't feel bad about not having pressed them further. I firmly believe they would have danced around the subject and moved on. My personal theory is that WB has placed a "gag order" on all those guys to not discuss the status of Thundercats until after the show and toys have had their run in the UK. Do I believe they do know what is going on? Possibly, but seeing how WB is their employer, they aren't going to say anything until the all clear is sounded.

And thank you for having asked the question.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote