Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #4468
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
But that is what the main writer said. They wanted to go for a Classic Hero Journey.

They do not get along like that.
I think they do. And about what the main writer said, what they've done so far make me think I'm right. I also don't put my money on what they say, nobody can survive an archive and he may have said that while meaning a team effort and not a single person's journey.

Quote:
Tango liked cash to where he was fine that his sister dated him. I always thought that they should've made a tango and cash 2.
You do know that was exactly the point, right? They don't exactly match, but they work well together. Also the couple's choices come from quoting Castle

Quote:
I do hope that tygra has a tribe out there where he is a prince or lord (Native Son).
Methinks you just want an excuse to show Tygra out of the team and this would do it LOL But it would be an easy way out of the sibling rivalry for the crown -where I do believe the true reason is entirely different but will wait and see if I'm right or wrong- so... nope.

What I'd really like to see are the circumstances of Lion-O's birth. Jaga's "For it was written that he would be born of fire" at the beginning of episode 1 nags me.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote