Old 12-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #1581
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Re-analyzed Jelenic Interview
--------------------------------------------------------

J:We wanted to portray a classic "Hero's Journey,"

I: like the way that took time to develop, especially given only 22 minutes to tell a story. You really took your time with that part of the journey.

J:This is a series that viewers are going to have to "earn". They'll need to tune in every week to learn more of it's lore, backstory and characters.

I:Cheetara and Lion-O – she keeps following him around and looking at him.

J:That little character beat of Cheetara's, following him around, we don't give a definitive answer to that until, I think, Episode 14. If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it.
------------------------------------------------

The things to notice here are:

1. Jelenic said Classic "Hero's Jorney", we all know in classic Hero's Journey the hero always get the main girl in the end.

2. Jelenic said twice about investing in the show, one is about the general story and characters the other one is specifically about the Lion-O/Chetara thing. He did not need say twice about investing in the show, if its only about the story and characters in general.

------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from that I also learned that WB actually have produced season 1 for 26 episodes, so the actual season finale for season 1 is EP26 not EP13. CN just messed it up to make it a 4 season show with each season 13 episodes.

They already predicted the effect of EP 13 will have so initially it was supposed to be one of those regular episodes not the season 1 finale. and thus the gamble they dare to make with EP13 with most of the fans (especially most of the OS thunderdads). Eitherway this help strengthen the possibility that the triangle is far from over since when WB produced it EP26 was the season 1 finale.
Very good.

He was hinted at a lot without spoiling it.

They gamble when they make that episode being the last one for a while. E13 was so soon for anything to be set in stone.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote