Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #232
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
From one of my researches back then, Jelenic did say the focus will be on Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit and WilyKat, Snarf, Mumm-Ra. So not a high chance Pumyra will join the group permanently, I think.

Geektress ThunderCats 2011

What was the creative process like for ThunderCats?

ThunderCats has got like, 150 episodes. It's impossible to watch every -- well, it's not impossible, but I would have to devote like a year of my life to watching every single episode. You try to find the iconic episodes, the fan's favorite episodes, and watch those. I'm all about the iconic stuff. So the secondary characters won't make it in to an episode right off the bat, I want to focus on Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit and WilyKat, Snarf, Mumm-Ra. Once we build that world with those characters, then that's when we can go back and look at whether it's time to put in Lynx-O or Pumyra -- some of those more obscure characters.

The best thing I find for understanding what clicks about a character is usually going to the fan boards and seeing them argue over characters. People go crazy over that stuff. That's where I usually see what the hardcore fanbase is into. Sometimes I check the fan pages a little too late for my own good, and find out "OH! I shouldn't have done that."
Thanks.

We still have a lot to learn about the rest of the cast and we need to know more about the past.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote