Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #1631
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Analyzing Semantic nonsense about kisses:

Comparing it with batman/wonderwoman in JL they got 1 cheek kiss ala Lion-O/Cheetara cheek kiss then bats/wondy got making out kiss (3x or more deep lip kisses in one scene) at the end of season 2.

So I think what we will get in Ep 14, is a light lip kiss between Lion-O/Cheetara then the real making out kiss could be at E26, or maybe at the end of Pumyra, story arch if they will pair Tygra with Pumyra, maybe Cheetara will see them having a deep kiss (the sub ship Gl/Shaera have a deep kiss in JL, Tygra and Pumyra can be considered a sub ship, if they will do it)and she goes to Lion-O and give him a making out kiss.

So the Brothers technically will be equal in terms of the number of female cats they have kissed:

Lion-O: Panthera and Cheetara
Tygra: Cheetara and Pumyra (Tygra may have one more: Mumm-Ra, if Mumm-Ra did disguise himself as Cheetara)
Good analysis.

I hope they are the final matches.

I could see that.

It makes sense if pumyra is with tgyra if they go in that direction. If they are going to do love interest, the hero's interest would get more than 3 episodes. I could see pumyra being connected to tygra more than lion-o. They would need more than 3 episodes to make L/P work. They could flesh out tygra's past with pumyra being involved. That would work and it would not just come out of nowhere. L/C, they could write that in so many ways. As the actress said, L/C is a good story line. I would think L/C will take more than a couple episodes. That would be good writing.

When I first saw the E13, I thought it was mummra. When she said I heard what happen in the AP. Mummra is the only one that knew what happen besides the brothers. He could be controling tygra's mind.

I like the illusion theroy the best.

The next three episodes has lion-o scale tip in his favor with cheetara, then the next three after trails 2 are devoted to tygra with pumyra, helping push L/C closer and not have tygra being jealous.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote