TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #37
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
@xhavoc89 ..I too didnt like the anime idea thing when i 1st heard about this. I was like wtf is this? lol. compared to the 80s' version. that1 was like 100x better design "wise" However i love the story they have now than the 80's, Its more story than kiddy stuff. So thats good. On the downside. I also didnt like sum of the shows, or at least sum parts were unneeded. Alot of people here thought it was baddas and very nice to bring in new characters, But i still didnt care much for any of em. And at times it killed a good 5/10/15 mins of the show's time b4 it got to the good part(s) but by then, its over.
The thing about the 80s was that it was always focus on the cats, nothing else. it was them and mumra's clan. This1 seems like mumra' is nothing.. and the other people in those villages actually mean sumthing. Anyhow. Im not gonna bbitch about it and just enough watever they bring us. I just hope it gets better and sum things such as this is changed and not keep adding on more characters. But ya i got used to the anime-look so im passed that, just not the flashback things or unwanted shows.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote