TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #276
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
The guy complained that Pumyra was a fail because her boobs were too small....

...She looks like a man because of her boob size.

This is who the fandom should defend

I don't think Dan did anything wrong. If someone wants to leave a rude comment, then they should expect a rude reply. Isn't that one of those golden rules? Fans have a habit of acting like they are entitled to a show that fits them perfectly, and when they decide to be an ass about it, they expect nothing short of sweet understanding from the creators.

LOL, then the guy spams Pumya fanart leaving no constructive criticism, only that she looks like a man. Like Dan said, if you want to leave a comment, then do so in a respectful manner. Not just for the sake of Dan, but also for the tons of people who visit his account daily.

Quote:
Allow me to offer a lesson for you, when expressing your opinion about other peoples work, don't come across as misogynistic and glib. Especially when that opinion is insulting and uninvited. If you must, be constructive and respectful. Or you may just have to deal with another jerk like me. Drops the mic...... Picks it back up... And don't fu*king tell me to relax. Drops mic again...
Yes. This part made me smile.

Welp, considering people are posting this little exchange all over the place, it's probably going to be kinda hard to just drop.

Last edited by Chique; 05-18-2012 at 11:33 AM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote