TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #295
FreakinZoid
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
butthurt is a very common term on the internet btw.

Anyway it's not that Dan can't take criticism. It's how that criticism is presented that's the problem. Frankly if he couldn't take criticism there would be no way he would be able to make a living doing what he does because his bosses (and potential bosses) can and would criticize the hell out of his work.

Honestly, I haven't really seen the term used that much outside of this fandom so that's why I was curious.

I think it is more how the criticism is percieved, not presented. Anyone can percieve even well presented criticism as negative.

I find there to a big difference between taking on the job criticism and off the clock criticism. On the job, one often has to temper ones self to keep the job. Off the clock is a different story. One can react as Mr. Norton did with little fear work related consequence.
In my opinion, it seems Mr. Norton does have some serious anger management and criticism acceptance issues. Not that that takes away from his talent as a cartoonist but to me it does take a lot away from his personal character. Still, just because I don't care much for him, it won't take away form me enjoying the overall show.

Again, that's just my opinion. I know we won't agree and that's cool. As long as the peace and waffles are maintained, all will be well.
FreakinZoid is offline   Reply With Quote