TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #164
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
For the fourth time, I'm not partial to Lion-O or Tygra. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm on anyone's side. If I can ask you a question: Are you an adult? You have a habit of ignoring arguments and focusing on the same points.

You might as well BE a Tygra fan, seeing as how you follow his every exploit and hype them up to ridiculous degrees.[/QUOTE]

So do you. The point again is your boy who is your avatar (don't lie), has out shine lion-o or is equal in almost every episode. You arguing so passionately for tygra's case, show your a tygra fan.

Sorry, don't want to join your tygra fan club. Ridiculous is saying jaga talking lion-o is some how better than tygra. That is following the OS.

There is nothing you can say can change my opinion. Heck MJ said he upstage tygra and he did a lot in this series.

To be honest, if we were both acting like adults we would stop arguing. We will not get any where with this. That is what a mature adult would do if that is where you are trying to go.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-11-2012 at 01:03 PM..