TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #317
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
What "other" fans, and what makes their opinion on the show more superior?

As a fan in the "majority", what do you suggest would improve the show that hasn't been suggested by just about every fan?

The first season was written and recorded before the premier, so they had no fanbase to favor or alienate. They did what they wanted because it was in their opinion, the right way to go for the story they wanted to tell. Sink or swim.
Anywho, the reboot has a very small internet fandom compared to other shows like Young Justice and Korra. I wont say our numbers have not dwindled since the hiatus, but they were always small.
You know this is a battle of fan groups and the casual fans. They had all the TCats fans behind them.

MJ did what he wanted too, now the NS is on life support. He did this in BM brave and bold; which didn't get a second season like the Justice League.

I am all about getting rid of the writers. Any time you say stuff happens off screen is lazy or we want to you to figure it out.

I can see the DC stuff, they have established fans. TCats have been around a lot longer than Avatar. MJ had a golden chance and he blew it.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-11-2012 at 08:56 PM..