TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #324
Lioconvoy
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
Glad there's no bias here to taint your views.
Yeah, because I'm sure you have none. That's why you made it a point to specifically ridicule my love of this property, right?

Quote:
There isn't an emoticon to show the laughter at the deficient logic in this point, especially the bolded part along with your Ford analogy. Your argument is so deeply flawed it should be called a falsehood. It stands in violation of hundreds of years of business methodology.

The Model A exists exactly because of those points. Ford wasn't selling Model T's (like they had prior), they were losing huge amounts of market share to the company that would become GM, and their gimmick of a cheap car didn't hold public interest. Henry Ford wanted to just stick with the Model T, insisting that he knew what buyers wanted and that he was right, but was eventually convinced that the company would fold if they didn't do something. So the Model A was created in response to people exercising their option to not buy their product that they knew they'd never get back with any adjustment they made to the Model T. The Model A was created to fullfill the demands of the public, whose interests had changed since the introduction of the Model T and no longer followed the same views that the aging Henry Ford thought was the attitude they should have. No one would've accused Henry of not loving Automobiles or the process, but at the time no one thought Henry actually understood what a consumer wanted in an automobile anymore. They were right.
I bolded the biggest thing here. Ford WAS selling the Model T's prior. WHICH GAINED HIM THE CAPITAL TO MAKE THE MODEL A. Thanks for ultimately proving my point for me, which was that without good sales running through first, one can't improve.

Quote:
Similarly, the reason so many TV shows are cancelled is exactly that, to be removed and replaced by something that does better, or at least something execs hope will do better.
But not the same type of show. If this Thundercats gets cancelled, they're not going to turn around and replace it with another Thundercats.

Quote:
Not try to force my viewpoints onto others because my passion has blinded me or use the "true fan" arguement.
No, you'll just make snarky comments on the side lines because what I said irritates you. So in other words: you'll do nothing at all. Cool story.

BB: I'm not sure how bad it was back in Beast Wars' premier, as I didn't have the internet at the time. Though, I hear it was pretty bad. And yes, I'm from the Allspark. Chances are, if you see a "LioConvoy" on-line somewhere, it's me. :P