TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #254
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
Ah.....you're a weeaboo. That explains a lot.

How about that Japanese show where the main character has a demon in him, and tries to control it while gaining more power? Oh, wait. I have to specify if I'm talking about Naruto or Inuyasha.

Or how about the one where the main character is awkward, naive, misunderstood, and gains great power throughout the series?

Wait, need to specify again; Am I talking about Dragonball Z, Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece?

Yeah..........ALL the BIG Anime copy off each other and are all the same. The background is just difference. One says Ki, the other says Chakra, and the other says Spiritual Pressure.
There are a lot of anime that are similar and there are quite a few anime that stand out as well. It's not like every single american cartoon is oh so unique. -_-. Even Avatar, one of the most successful original cartoons in the recent past wasn't that unique. It had a) the chosen One (the avatar) and tcats also has the Chosen One, or SW. It had a world at war, like the current tcats or star wars. Etc etc etc

I don't think you know as much about story-telling as you think you do
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote