Old 02-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #56
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
G.I. Joe Hasbro Toy fair 2011 Official Images

G.I. JOE products available in 2011

G.I. JOE SKYSTRIKER JET WITH FIGURE

(Approximate retail price: $29.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Summer 2011)
The original SKYSTRIKER JET, released early in the G.I. JOE vs. Cobra series, has been at the top of fans’ wish lists since it was discontinued in the mid 1980’s. This SKYSTRIKER has wings that sweep in and out and working landing gear. It will also come with a 3.75” pilot to help navigate G.I. JOE through treacherous COBRA territory.

G.I. JOE 3.75” Action Figures

(Approximate retail price: $6.99: Ages: 4 & up; Available: Summer 2011)
To celebrate the past 30 years of G.I. JOE, the 2011 G.I. JOE 3.75” Action Figures lineup features a variety of favorite characters from the legendary saga, including FLINT, DUKE, STORM SHADOW, and SGT. STALKER. In addition, new characters from “G.I. Joe Renegades” feature the color and weaponry from the animated show. All figures come equipped with a personal arsenal of weapons and gadgets. Each figure sold separately.

G.I. JOE 12” REAL AMERICAN HERO Action Figure Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Summer 2011)
Each of the real-life heroes in this line of 12” figures is inspired by heroes we see everyday – Firefighter, Police officer, National Guardsman, and Marine. The most realistic representation of these heroes, each figure has incredible detail from authentic uniforms to weapons. The figures, which are sold separately, come with authentic gear and accessories.

G.I. JOE 12” U.S. Army Paratrooper
(Approximate retail price: $24.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Summer 2011)
New to the 12” G.I. JOE line is the U.S. Army Paratrooper. The highlight of the 12” figure collection, this figure comes equipped with a working parachute, authentic uniform and gear insignia, and a full array of accessories.

G.I. JOE 3.75” MID-SIZE VEHICLES
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Now)
These mid-size vehicles represent the most technologically advanced vehicles in the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA arsenal, including an updated version of the H.I.S.S. Tank, the iconic vehicle from the 1980s. The H.I.S.S. is equipped with a hidden reveal weapons system and is designed to traverse a wide range of terrains. This assortment will also pay tribute to the “G.I. Joe Renegades” series with the BLACK DRAGON VTOL aircraft. All vehicles come with a 3-¾-inch action figure to help steer your team to victory.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Hasbro Toy Fair 2011 Official Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote