Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #100
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has revealed that they will be offering 600 carded, limited edition 25th Anniversary Dial Tone figures for sale at JoeCon 2011.

Fun Publications to offer LIMITED EDITION Carded 25th anniversary Dial-Tone at G.I. JoeCon!

Fort Worth, TX – March 1, 2011 – Fun Publications, Inc., licensee for Hasbro’s official G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club & Convention, G.I.JoeCon, has announced that they will be making available a very limited number of carded 25th Anniversary Dial-Tone figures. The 25th anniversary Dial-Tone figure is the current free incentive figure for the G.I. Joe Club, but due to collector demand, Fun Publications is producing carded versions for fans to purchase and keep alongside their other 25th anniversary carded figures.

These carded Dial-Tone’s will be available at G.I. JoeCon for fans and collectors’ to purchase at the convention taking place late March in Orlando, Florida. Hank Garrett, the voice for Dial-Tone from the 1980’s G.I. Joe series, will be on hand to sign carded figures purchased at the show. These will be limited to 600 pieces.

Collectors’ though still have two weeks to sign up to receive this figure loose in a sealed plastic baggie as part of their membership to the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. As a member you will receive the FREE Membership incentive figure Dial-Tone, 12 issues of the Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Magazine, discounts on your Convention package and more! For more information please visit www.gijoeclub.com

For more information on G.I.Joecon, the weekend activities and the exclusive figure offerings, please visit www.GIJoeCon.com.
About HASBRO
Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) is a worldwide leader in children’s and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. As a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names as TRANSFORMERS, PLAYSKOOL, TONKA, MILTON BRADLEY, PARKER BROTHERS, G.I. JOE and WIZARDS OF THE COAST. Come see how we inspire play through our brands at http://www.hasbro.com. (C) 2011 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About FUN PUBLICATIONS, INC.
For over 15 years, Fun Publications, Inc. has been a Hasbro licensee offering fans and collectors of pop culture memorabilia news, exclusive product and family events through different print offerings, websites, collector clubs and brand specific conventions such as GIJoeCon and BotCon. Located in Fort Worth Texas, Fun Publications reaches a large audience, serving the United States and many other countries such as Japan, Great Britain, Brazil, Australia and Canada. For more information visit www.TransformersClub.com, www.GIJoeClub.com, www.GIJoeCon.com, and www.BotCon.com.
Original Source: JoeCon 2011 Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Dial Tone - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote