TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #395
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Are you for real? I begin to suspect you are just some very advanced spambot... Steve Trevor has been the love interest of Wonder Woman since HER EXISTENCE. In comic, in the Wonder Woman TV series, everywhere. Even I know that, and I have hardly read maybe 3 WW comics.

And, oh wait, by your logic, if a shipping is popular, DC should now retcon 60 years of comic books (well, they kinda did anyway...) and ship WW with Batman? (Btw, NO-ONE abbreviates Batman as BM. No-One. Cause he's the friggin BATMAN.)

It's like, because Blackarachnia was Silverbolt's love interest in BW and BM, she can only love him in all future series... 'except, no-one, not even the biggest BW fans minded that she was now Elita-One and the ex-love of Optimus Prime in Animated...

LOLWHUT? You are a riot! I am not a mod, buddy. I cannot get anyone banned. If your alt-IDs (as I suspect they were) got banned, it's because they acted like immature trolls. And trust me, I'd treat you the same way in real life - taking your silly hatred-filled arguments apart with logic and reason.

Lion-O / Cheetara is such a 'famous' ship, that in the cartoon, they never even kissed each other, or professed their love for each other, or anything. Has to be a reason even the Wildstorm comic married Cheetara with Tygra and not Lion-O...

But why talk about this stupid argument endlessly. I am more interested in seeing more thundercats in the show. Like, Lynxana the Huntress... does anyone even remember her? Her motivations (not getting to lead her clan due to being female) and resentment of her brother do remind me of Tygra's feelings towards Lion-O.
I could pull up the thread where you were whiney like a little boy. Someone put a link so you could go to the owner of the board and you whine that you would. No one said your a mod.

Sorry I don't spam.

When you critize someone is not hate.

Cmangund just provided you proof that the BM/WW is popular unlike WW/ST. It took off in JL (BW/WW). The point is MJ does what he wants and does not respect other shows. I bet you he couldn't come up with his own show.

Please don't bring up the trash of WS/DC. Cheetara was raped in that.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-23-2012 at 03:04 PM..