TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #43
dolza_khyron
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinero View Post
And you saying 4 mins of nothing, like tcats dont have major fillers, even the new series
at least they do things rather then stand there and "power up" for 4 minutes.

LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Debate isn't the problem, I'm all up for debate, but this particular debate over DBZ isn't going anywhere. You have made it abundantly clear that you think DBZ is the greatest thing to exist on earth since oxygen. The point of this thread is to compare other works of animation to the newest Thundercats cartoon, and both sides have made their arguments as to why this is better or worse then DBZ. Since no one is going to change their point of view, would it not be better to discuss another work of animation? This thead is stalling on the topic of DBZ and I am just trying to move us along to a more intelligent debate.
yea arguing about dragon balls getting stolen, is getting a bit old lol

but it is really hard to compare this show to anything, especially made recently, i suppose it seems to be at least as complex that the clone wars series.

but clone wars jumped around too much, from one batch of characters to another. they should of just stuck with the adventures of ahsoka and skywalker.

Last edited by dolza_khyron; 08-13-2011 at 05:25 PM..
dolza_khyron is offline   Reply With Quote